Rudrashka are natural seeds found within the vibrant blue fruit of large evergreen, broad-leaved trees which are indigenous to the Himalayas across India and Nepal. It also flourishes in other areas of Southeast Asia, where the volcanic soil is conducive to its growth.
In Sanskrit, the plural of Rudraksha is Rudraksham. The name literally means “the tears of Shiva”. It is said, while contemplating Man’s suffering, Shiva — the great Mahadeva, the divine gift-giver — unexpectedly began to cry tears of compassion. As his tears fell, he guided them towards Earth and transformed them into seeds…for the benefit of those seeking freedom from suffering and union with the Divine.
UNIQUE ENERGY CHANNELS OF RUDRASHKA
The varieties of Rudraksham range from 1 to 23 faces known as mukhis. The most common of these beads is the 5-faced Rudraksha. The greater the number of faces, the rarer the bead. Although, the 1-mukhi is the rarest of all. Energetically, it is priceless.
In a research treatise, Dr Suhas Rai and his team at the Indian Institute of Technology in Benaras confirmed claims that, indeed, Rudraksham have “special and specific powers, or radiant qualities that are quantifiable”; and these powers vary from bead to bead dependent upon their different mukhis or faces.
POWER OBJECTS OF HOLY MEN AND WOMEN
Within the community of saints, Rudraksham are sacred power objects, which possess the power to positively influence and protect every aspect and expression of your life and soul as you walk the path to your Immortal Enlightenment. Yet, to express their full divine potential, their power must be activated through specific spiritual processes.
Otherwise, it will remain virtually dormant in these natural ‘holy’ objects. The knowledge of how to bless/activate them properly, as well as the many uses of both natural & super-natural sacred power objects, are part of the soul sciences of ancient India, first recorded in palm leaf books 3000 years ago.
RUDRASHKA USE IN AYURVEDA
Rudraksha beads are widely used in Ayurveda to cure several diseases. Rudraksha Therapy is a very effective way to aid in curing diseases and is proved to be better than crystal or magnetic therapy.
RUDRASHKA FOR RELIEF OF STRESS
In recent years, studies show that wearing Rudraksha beads combats the effects of stress, including hypertension, depression, and high blood pressure without the harmful and often addictive side-effects of tranquilizers, anti-depressants, and beta-blockers. Studies show that men and women experience heightened energy levels, stamina, and peace of mind within a few hours of placing Rudraksha beads in direct contact of their chest region. In the long term, Rudraksha beads have been shown to reverse the effects of stress, alleviate depression, eliminate anxiety and other mood disorders, as well as improve concentration, enhance relaxation and exhibit anti-aging properties.
SEVEN KEY BENEFITS OF WEARING RUDRASHKAM
- Rudraksham change the karma of the wearer, leading a person naturally to the right path of truth and purpose, making the pace along the path quicker and progress easier.
- Rudraksham are effective in controlling stress, thus help in eradicating worries and blessing the wearer with greater peace of mind. In over 6,500 years of documented use, Rudraksham have been shown to produce no negative side effects.
- Rudraksham bring clarity, sharpen the mind, and increase the power of Intuition.
Rudraksham create powerful “protection circles” from negativity and remove obstacles along the path to your success.
- Rudraksham charge the soul with shakti (spiritual power), increasing the soul’s own radiance and its ability to more fully express its divine power & wisdom in the material world.
- Rudraksham create a more intimate connection with the positive forces in nature and the cosmos, help to heal the vital energies and bring them into harmonious balance.
- Rudraksha are scientifically proven to have many health benefits.